Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - NH-B813-40-D
Image differs from product
- Rugged cast iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength and rigidity.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles. Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
|Service Factor:||1||Center distance (inch):||1.33|
|Product Line:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Keyway:||1/8 x 1.00||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.5 in||Output Key:||3/16 x 1.50|
|Series:||NH Series - Ironman Narrow Housing Worm Gear Reducers||Output HP:||0.223|
|Output Diameter (in):||0.750 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||700|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Model Code:||B813||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Output Torque:||322||Input HP:||0.329|
|Series Style:||NH-B-D||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|