Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-BM832-20-L-140
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Model Code:||BM832||Frame Size:||140|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||3267|
|Ratio Range:||20:1||Service Factor:||1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Key:||5/16 x 2.63|
|Input HP:||5.18||Series Style:||GRL-BM-L|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output RPM:||87||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||4.536|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|