Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-B832-15-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input RPM:||1,750||Service Factor:||1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio Range:||15:1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Series Style:||GRL-B-D|
|Output Style:||D||Output RPM:||116|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Assembly:||B-D||Output Diameter (in):||1.375 in|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Ratio:||15:1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Key:||5/16 x 2.63|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output HP:||5.516|
|Output Torque:||2980||Input HP:||6.127|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||B832|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Center distance (inch):||3.25|