Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-WBMQ826-5-L-180-
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Output HP:||6.276||Input HP:||6.693|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output RPM:||350|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Output Torque:||1130|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||WBMQ826||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Ratio:||5:1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Frame Size:||180||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Series Style:||GRL-WBMQ-L|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Style:||L||Housing material:||Cast Iron|