Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-B826-60-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Torque:||1805|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input HP:||1.216|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Series Style:||GRL-B-D|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Ratio:||60:1|
|Output RPM:||29||Output Style:||D|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Output HP:||0.835||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|