Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-HM821-25-H1-140-20
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Model Code:||HM821||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Ratio Range:||25:1|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50||Output Style:||H1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||985|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Bore Code:||20||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Frame Size:||140||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Assembly:||HM-H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series Style:||GRL-HM-H1|
|Output HP:||1.094||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Output RPM:||70||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Service Factor:||1|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|