Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-HM821-25-H1-140-19
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Service Factor:||1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Style:||H1|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||HM821|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.5||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Series Style:||GRL-HM-H1||Output Torque:||985|
|Bore Code:||19||Overhung Load:||1,210|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.188 in|
|Output RPM:||70||Ratio Range:||25:1|
|Output HP:||1.094||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|