Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-H821-20-H1-23
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.438 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Overhung Load:||1,175||Output RPM:||87|
|Bore Code:||23||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GRL-H-H1||Output Key:||3/8 x 3.00|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Torque:||964|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input HP:||1.584|
|Model Code:||H821||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Ratio:||20:1||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Style:||H1||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Service Factor:||1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38||Output HP:||1.338|