Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-H821-5-H1-16
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Bore Code:||16|
|Output Torque:||614||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50||Model Code:||H821|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Overhung Load:||1,000|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Output Style:||H1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Service Factor:||1|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input HP:||3.653|
|Ratio:||5:1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series Style:||GRL-H-H1|
|Output RPM:||350||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|