Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRL-BM821-10-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.625||Frame Size:||56|
|Output RPM:||175||Overhung Load:||1,065|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Model Code:||BM821||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output HP:||2.235||Input HP:||2.464|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Style:||D|
|Assembly:||BM-D||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.44||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Torque:||805|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|