Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BMQ832-15-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Assembly:||BMQ-D||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Output Torque:||2980||Model Code:||BMQ832|
|Frame Size:||56||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Service Factor:||1||Input HP:||6.127|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Output Style:||D||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.63||Output HP:||5.516|
|Ratio Range:||15:1||Center distance (inch):||3.25|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Series Style:||GRG-BMQ-D||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in||Ratio:||15:1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|