Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM832-30-D-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output RPM:||58|
|Output Key:||3/8 x 2.63||Output HP:||2.986|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Assembly:||BM-D|
|Series Style:||GRG-BM-D||Overhung Load:||2,275|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Service Factor:||1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Style:||D|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Model Code:||BM832|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.125||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input HP:||3.619||Center distance (inch):||3.25|
|Ratio Range:||30:1||Output Torque:||3226|
|Frame Size:||180||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|