Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B832-50-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input HP:||2.462||Output Style:||D|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Series Style:||GRG-B-D||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Key:||3/8 x 2.63|
|Output HP:||1.841||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63|
|Overhung Load:||2,170||Model Code:||B832|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Service Factor:||1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Torque:||3315||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Ratio:||50:1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|