Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B832-10-L
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Packaged Length:||19.38||Packaged Width:||15.13|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output HP:||7.497|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Overhung Load:||2,275|
|Series Style:||GRG-B-L||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Output Style:||L|
|Output Torque:||2700||Series Code:||GRG|
|Output RPM:||175||Input HP:||8.092|
|Output Key:||3/8 X 2.63||Service Factor:||1|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Assembly:||B-L|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.63|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||B832||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|