Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BMQ826-40-L-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output HP:||1.287||Model Code:||BMQ826|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Output Style:||L|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output RPM:||43||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Input HP:||1.695||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||1854|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Frame Size:||180||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|