Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM826-100-D-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Torque:||851||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Model Code:||BM826||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input HP:||0.386||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Frame Size:||140|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Output RPM:||17|
|Output Style:||D||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|