Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM826-40-D-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Series Style:||GRG-BM-D|
|Input HP:||1.695||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output RPM:||43|
|Model Code:||BM826||Frame Size:||140|
|Output Torque:||1854||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Service Factor:||1||Ratio Range:||40:1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|