Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM826-30-D-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Model Code:||BM826||Series Style:||GRG-BM-D|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||30:1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input Bore (C Face):||0.875|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Output Style:||D|
|Input HP:||2.145||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Output HP:||1.743|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Frame Size:||140|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Torque:||1883||Service Factor:||1|
|Ratio Range:||30:1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|