Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B826-80-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Output Torque:||1092|
|Series Style:||GRG-B-D||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Assembly:||B-D||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output Style:||D||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Input HP:||0.577||Output RPM:||21.9|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||B826||Output HP:||0.379|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Ratio:||80:1||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|