Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B826-40-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Output HP:||1.287|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Model Code:||B826||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Output Style:||D|
|Output Torque:||1854||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Input HP:||1.695||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output RPM:||43||Series Style:||GRG-B-D|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Service Factor:||1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in|