Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B826-5-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output RPM:||350||Overhung Load:||1,625|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Model Code:||B826||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Assembly:||B-D|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Torque:||1130|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Input HP:||6.693|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Output HP:||6.276||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Style:||D|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Ratio Range:||5:1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Series Style:||GRG-B-D|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Center distance (inch):||2.63||Ratio:||5:1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|