Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B826-40-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output HP:||1.287|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Torque:||1854||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Service Factor:||1||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Overhung Load:||1,625||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Ratio Range:||40:1||Series Style:||GRG-B-R|
|Output RPM:||43||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Model Code:||B826||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|