Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-B826-7.5-L
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Series Style:||GRG-B-L||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output RPM:||233.3||Model Code:||B826|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||4.571|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Center distance (inch):||2.63|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 x 1.63||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.75 in||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Ratio Range:||7.5:1||Output Style:||L|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.75|
|Output Torque:||1235||Input HP:||4.956|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output shaft:||Shaft|