Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-HM821-15-H1-140-16
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio:||15:1|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Bore Code:||16|
|Series Style:||GRG-HM-H1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Ratio Range:||15:1|
|Output Style:||H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Frame Size:||140|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Model Code:||HM821|
|Overhung Load:||1,125||Output HP:||1.661|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||116|
|Input HP:||1.887||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Housing material:||Cast Iron|