Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-H821-60-H1-20
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GRG-H-H1||Model Code:||H821|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||60:1|
|Output Style:||H1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Output HP:||0.435||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Bore Code:||20||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output RPM:||29|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Torque:||940|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Input HP:||0.674||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.250 in||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|