Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-H821-40-H1-20
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Style:||Shaft||Output Style:||H1|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Ratio Range:||40:1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Assembly:||H-H1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Ratio:||40:1||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output HP:||0.674||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||971||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input HP:||0.916||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Service Factor:||1|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38||Gear Type:||Worm|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Bore Code:||20|
|Output RPM:||43||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Series Style:||GRG-H-H1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|