Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-H821-20-H1-19
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.188 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Output RPM:||87|
|Series Style:||GRG-H-H1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Output Torque:||964|
|Output Key:||1/4 X 2.5||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output HP:||1.338||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input HP:||1.584||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|
|Model Code:||H821||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|