Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-H821-10-H1-16
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Model Code:||H821||Series Style:||GRG-H-H1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||10:1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Service Factor:||1|
|Input HP:||2.464||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Ratio Range:||10:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Style:||H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Output HP:||2.235|
|Output RPM:||175||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Output Torque:||805|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|