Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-H821-5-H1-20
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output Torque:||614|
|Output RPM:||350||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GRG-H-H1||Series Code:||GRG|
|Output HP:||3.41||Output Key:||1/4 X 2.50|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Series Type:||Cast Iron 800 Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Output Style:||H1||Bore Code:||20|
|Input HP:||3.653||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||H821||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Input Keyway:||3/16 X 1.38|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||1.250 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Assembly:||H-H1||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|