Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM821-60-D-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Service Factor:||1||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Ratio:||60:1||Center distance (inch):||2.06|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Input HP:||0.674|
|Frame Size:||140||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output HP:||0.435||Model Code:||BM821|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series Style:||GRG-BM-D|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output RPM:||29|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Ratio Range:||60:1||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Torque:||940||Output Key:||1/4 x 1.44|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in|
|Overhung Load:||1,415||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|