Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GRG-BM821-30-R-140
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Torque:||968||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Model Code:||BM821|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Output Style:||R|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Output HP:||0.896|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Assembly:||BM-R|
|Overhung Load:||1,255||Ratio Range:||30:1|
|Output Key:||1/4 x 1.44||Series Style:||GRG-BM-R|
|Center distance (inch):||2.06||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input HP:||1.129|
|Output Diameter (in):||1.000 in||Frame Size:||140|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron|