Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HMQ860-60-H1-140-55
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Model Code:||HMQ860||Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Frame Size:||140||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|
|Input HP:||6.152||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Output HP:||4.539||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Torque:||9808||Output Key:||7/8 X 11/16 X 4|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||3.438 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Series Style:||GR-HMQ-H1|
|Output RPM:||29||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Service Factor:||1||Center distance (inch):||6|
|Output Style:||H1||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Bore Code:||55|