Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-HM860-20-H1-210-55
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Frame Size:||210||Output HP:||14.06|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.375 in||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||3.438 in||Series Style:||GR-HM-H1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Orientation:||H1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Bore Code:||55|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Center distance (inch):||6|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.375||Output Torque:||10127|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output RPM:||87|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||5/16 x 5/32||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Key:||7/8 X 11/16 X 4||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input HP:||15.71|
|Model Code:||HM860||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|