Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H860-30-H1-55
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Service Factor:||1||Output RPM:||58|
|Input HP:||11.177||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Torque:||10249||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output HP:||9.486||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Ratio Range:||30:1|
|Series Style:||GR-H-H1||Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||3.438 in|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Key:||7/8 X 11/16 X 4||Output Style:||H1|
|Model Code:||H860||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Assembly:||H-H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|