Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H860-20-H1-32
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Style:||H1||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Center distance (inch):||6||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Service Factor:||1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input HP:||15.71||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in|
|Model Code:||H860||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38|
|Output HP:||14.06||Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00|
|Bore Code:||32||Series Style:||GR-H-H1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output Torque:||10127||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Gear Type:||Worm|