Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ860-40-D-250
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Frame Size:||250||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in||Input Bore (C Face):||1.625|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series Style:||GR-BMQ-D|
|Output Torque:||10203||Output Style:||D|
|Input HP:||8.722||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Shaft Orientation:||D|
|Output HP:||7.083||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Output RPM:||43||Model Code:||BMQ860|
|Ratio Range:||40:1||Center distance (inch):||6|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Ratio:||40:1|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/8 x 3/16|