Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ860-25-L-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Ratio:||25:1|
|Output Style:||L||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Input HP:||13.06|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||180|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Series Style:||GR-BMQ-L|
|Service Factor:||1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||11.378|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Model Code:||BMQ860||Input Style:||C-face Quill|
|Ratio Range:||25:1||Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|