Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ860-20-L-180
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output HP:||14.06||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||1/4 x 1/8||Output Style:||L|
|Series Style:||GR-BMQ-L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Service Factor:||1||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Frame Size:||180||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Input HP:||15.71||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Model Code:||BMQ860|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Torque:||10127|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.125 in||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Input Bore (C Face):||1.125|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill|