Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-80-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00|
|Input HP:||3.702||Output Torque:||7264|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||B860|
|Service Factor:||1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Ratio Range:||80:1|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output RPM:||21|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Series Style:||GR-B-R||Output Style:||R|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Output HP:||2.522|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Shaft Orientation:||R|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|