Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-7.5-L
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output Torque:||7704|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Ratio:||7.5:1||Output Shaft Orientation:||L|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Series Style:||GR-B-L||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Output Style:||L|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Model Code:||B860|
|Output RPM:||233||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Ratio Range:||7.5:1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Input HP:||29.98||Mounting Style:||Base|