Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-5-L
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00||Output RPM:||350|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Output Torque:||6068|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||GR-B-L|
|Output Style:||L||Center Distance Range:||Above 3.25"|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Service Factor:||1|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in|
|HP Range:||30 HP (< 50)||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Model Code:||B860|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in||Center distance (inch):||6|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00||Input HP:||35.1|
|Output HP:||33.7||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Torque Range:||5000 to 10000 in lbs|
|Ratio:||5:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|