Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM860-15-L-250
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in||Output Style:||L|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Assembly:||BM-L|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Frame Size:||250|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Output Torque:||9515|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Output RPM:||116|
|Output HP:||17.61||Gear Type:||Worm|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Series Style:||GR-BM-L|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L||Ratio:||15:1|
|Input HP:||19.23||Ratio Range:||15:1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Model Code:||BM860|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Bore (C Face):||1.625|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|