Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-50-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in||Output HP:||5.597|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Center distance (inch):||6|
|Output Torque:||10079||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Ratio Range:||50:1||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Mounting Style:||Base||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Output Style:||D|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Output RPM:||35||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|