Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-20-D
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Style:||D|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Service Factor:||1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D|
|Input HP:||15.71||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Series Style:||GR-B-D|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Model Code:||B860||Output HP:||14.06|
|Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Ratio:||20:1||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output RPM:||87|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Output Torque:||10127|
|Ratio Range:||20:1||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|