Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-10-R
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Ratio Range:||10:1|
|Mounting Style:||Base||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Style:||R||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||R||Ratio:||10:1|
|Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||R|
|Input HP:||24.99||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Output RPM:||175||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Model Code:||B860|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Service Factor:||1||Output HP:||23.51|
|Series Style:||GR-B-R||Center distance (inch):||6|