Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-B860-50-L
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Series Style:||GR-B-L|
|Center distance (inch):||6||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Torque:||10079|
|Input HP:||7.242||Service Factor:||1|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Keyway:||3/8 X 3.00||Input Diameter (in):||1.5 in|
|Ratio:||50:1||Output Diameter (in):||2.500 in|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Output Style:||L|
|Overhung Load:||3,723||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Model Code:||B860||Output Key:||5/8 X 4.00|
|Output RPM:||35||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Output HP:||5.597||Ratio Range:||50:1|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Assembly:||B-L||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L|