Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H852-100-H1-36
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Series Style:||GR-H-H1||Model Code:||H852|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Center distance (inch):||5.25|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Ratio:||100:1|
|Bore Code:||36||Output Key:||1/2 X 4|
|Output Torque:||4646||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Service Factor:||1||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1|
|Output HP:||1.291||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.250 in||Output Style:||H1|
|Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Input Style:||Shaft||Input HP:||2.072|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1|