Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-H852-20-H1-39
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Mounting Style:||Shaft Mount||Bore Code:||39|
|Output Torque:||9351||Output Key:||5/8 X 4|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Input HP:||15.56||Series Style:||GR-H-H1|
|Output HP:||12.98||Output shaft:||Hollow Bore|
|Ratio:||20:1||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2.438 in|
|Ratio Range:||20:1||Input Diameter (in):||1.25 in|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single||Input Keyway:||1/4 X 3.00|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Output RPM:||87|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Model Code:||H852||Output Style:||H1|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||H1||Overhung Load:||3,560|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||H1||Input Style:||Shaft|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Service Factor:||1|