Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ852-60-D-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Input Style:||C-face Quill||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Service Factor:||1||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Output Shaft Assembly Code:||D||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Model Code:||BMQ852||Output Torque:||9212|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Overhung Load:||3,570|
|Input HP:||5.816||Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|
|Output RPM:||29||Frame Size:||56|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Output Style:||D|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Assembly:||BMQ-D|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||D||Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Series Style:||GR-BMQ-D|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Shaft Seal Material:||Viton|
|Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in|