Grove Gear Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BM852-5-L-250
Image differs from product
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Output Key:||1/2 X 3.50|
|Frame Size:||250||Input Keyway:||3/8 x 3/16|
|Gear Type:||Worm||Output Style:||L|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||L||Input HP:||32.51|
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Assembly:||BM-L|
|Model Code:||BM852||Output Diameter (in):||2.000 in|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Output Torque:||5753|
|Input Bore (C Face):||1.625||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Series Style:||GR-BM-L|
|Ratio Range:||5:1||Output Shaft Assembly Code:||L|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Mounting Style:||Base|
|Reducer Style:||Worm - Right Angle||Input Diameter (in):||1.625 in|
|Output RPM:||350||Service Factor:||1|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Center distance (inch):||5.25||Overhung Load:||3,100|
|Gear Drive Reductions:||Single|